Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using control_loop in OOT module , AttributeError

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using control_loop in OOT module , AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 18:57:30 -0500

Hi Mohammad - Do you have a public repo (e.g., on GitHub) that you can
point us to (or send me a tarball off-list)? Clearly this is a C++
related issue, and (since nobody is yet to step forward with
experiential knowledge of what it might be) something dealing with
multiple inheritance is best solved via in-person hacking. Sorry I can't
help more directly. - MLD