[Discuss-gnuradio] noutput_items in every block

From: Sakthivel Velumani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] noutput_items in every block
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:30:15 +0100

Hi all,

I am new to GNU radio. I have this general doubt that when items are streamed from one block to another, how many input_items per port (consider a type general block) are passed when the work() function of the block is called each time? I guess this is handled by the GNU radio's scheduler but would like to know if this is constant or it varies for each call?

Best
Sakthivel