Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Conditioner - input filter

From: Andy Walls
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Conditioner - input filter
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:32:44 -0500

Hi Herb,

> From:         Sims, William Herb (MSFC-ES63)
> Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:37:25 +0000
>
> Question:  Concerning the Signal Conditioner block, and more
> specifically the input fiter.
>
> If I am using the decimation part of the filter, are the band edges
> (band1_begin, etc.) associated with the DECIMATED signal (Fs/2 =
> 2Msps) or PRIOR to decimation (Fs/2=8Msps)?

There is no block in the main GNURadio source tree named "Signal
Conditioner" nor does git grep 'band1_begin' on the source tree return
any results.

You may be dealing with a block from a (private? closed-source?) Out of
Tree module.

I suspect no one here will be able to help, unless the source code for
the block is available somewhere.

-Andy