[Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks

From: Bakshi, Arjun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 02:01:33 +0000

I get this error when trying to open 2 tx steams and 3 rx streams, where some usrps are both rx and tx: "RuntimeError: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks"

I found a mention of the error on this page: http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/53455/en/

Which gives a workaround: Open an Rx and Tx session to the same list of devices. You can disable the unused channel in the session where you added it.

How do I interpret this in GRC?

My specific setup is that I want to:

--- TX using usrps with IP1 and IP2

--- RX using usrps with IP1, IP3, and IP4

How do I go about doing this? How do I fill out the device args fields and make the connections?

Thanks,

AB