Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stream to PDU - Guaranteed to not lump tags?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stream to PDU - Guaranteed to not lump tags?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:32:20 -0500

Hi Dave - The tagged stream -> PDU block will look at for the provided tag
string at the current 0 offset & if found then that's what the PDU data size
(in items) will be [this is actually handled in the "tagged_stream_block"
parent class]. If there are interim tags (within the output PDU size in items),
then they are just added as meta-data to the PDU. Each PDU is created
independent of the other PDUs, and just 1 created per call to "work". Not sure
if this is what you were looking to have answered; if not, please clarity.
Cheers! - MLD