[Discuss-gnuradio] Is it safe to use get_tags_in_range within forecast?

From: Markus Wirsing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is it safe to use get_tags_in_range within forecast?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:24:50 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to write a block that produces a different amount of output
depending on the tags.
For that I would need to access the tags in the forecast function. Would it be
safe to do that?
Or can the tags still change in between the call to forecast and the call to
general_work?
I was not able to find information about that in the documentation. And I don't
have sufficient knowledge of gnuradio's inner workings to certainly answer that
question myself.

Thanks for any help.

Markus