Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] return value of gr::block::general_work

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] return value of gr::block::general_work
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:41:01 -0500

Thanks!

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
In theory, yes, you can call "produce()" for each output stream with a different number of items (or, the same), then return gr::block::WORK_CALLED_PRODUCE to tell the scheduler that produce was handled inside "general_work()". I know of no blocks that actually do this, but I don't know everything. That said, the GR runtime internals support my statement & hence this is worth trying. If you do try & succeed, please do let the list know. Cheers! - MLD