Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sending sine wave, but created another unwanted f

From: Yang Liu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sending sine wave, but created another unwanted frequency component
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:40:23 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I tried to reduced the gain and the second component became weaker, but it is always there. If this is alias, I am wondering if I choose the wrong tx sampling rate. In this case, the sine wave frequency = 2.4e6, current tx sampling rate = 5e6. I tried to increase sampling rate from 5e6 to 10e6 and the second component disappeared.

Thanks,
Yang