[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mimo Status

From: Sakthivel Velumani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mimo Status
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:34:27 +0100

Hi all,

I read about gr-mimo in old ideas list of GSoC and further search in the mailing list archive revealed that it was an idea fromĀ Yizirui Zhou for 2014 GSoC. I am a graduate student in Telecommunication engineering and would love to implement or improvise (I have some new ideas like DoA estimation) gr-mimo on or off GSoC. So I would like to know the current status of gr-mimo, why (if) it was not done in GSoC 2014?

Best regards,
Sakthivel