[Discuss-gnuradio] TDD OFDM transceiver implementation

From: Khajavi, Dara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TDD OFDM transceiver implementation
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:57:00 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to implement a TDD OFDM system using GNU Radio. I try to give this command to UHD sink to transmit for one OFDM burst/packet and stop TX for a certain time (100msec) . To do so, I tag the first and the last sample of one OFDM burst/packet with "tx_sob" and tx_eob" (which in my settings one burst is about 960 samples and samp_rate = 1MSps). I also use "tx_time" tags to perform timing command but the console gets flooded with letter "L" . Regarding previous threads, apparently 'L' means late packets ! but I really don't understand how to fix this and get my TDD transceiver work. I have also used a Message Strobe to give a time command syntax to UHD sink but with no luck.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me with some hints or provide me with some examples for OFDM  burst transmission.

Thanks a lot in advance

Dara