[Discuss-gnuradio] Are hierarchical blocks with a variable number of inp

From: Markus Wirsing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Are hierarchical blocks with a variable number of inputs possible?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:49:02 +0100

Hello,

I was wondering, whether it's possible to write a hierarchical block
that does not have a fixed number of inputs.

Of course I can specify the io_signature appropriately.
But it seems like the only way to determine the number of actual
connected inputs is to look at the parameters that are given to the work
function, which doesn't make sense for a hierarchical block. Or am I
missing another way?

Markus