[Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15 Zigbee transceiver

From: Zhiwu Guo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15 Zigbee transceiver
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:04:38 -0700

Dear all,

I am working on the gnuradio project of 802.15 Zigbee transceiver which I downloaded from link below:

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-15-4

I am looking the mac.cc file which is located in the lib files. As we all know know, there are two types of MAC mechanism in 802.15, one is the CSMA based, another one is TDMA based. I am wondering which mechanism is this mac.cc written for? I could not find any hints on this file. Thank you.

Best regards.