Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use IQ Bal Optimize/Fix?

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use IQ Bal Optimize/Fix?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:11:15 -0500

1. Add a throttle after the source.

2. You are feeding the optimizer and the balancer from the original signal. They need to be connected to the output of the imbalance generator.

3. Whatever the scale of magnitude is in the imbalance generator, 1.0 is too small to see on the time plot.

4. The time plots will look different if the phase is rotated, so different is not necessarily wrong.

5. Add a slider to control magnitude, and you can see the optimizer adjust.