[Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu

From: D J
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:07:07 -0600

Hello all,

I've been doing radio and satellite communications professionally for about 10 years now.  I've just started working with SDR and I have to say...wow.  Even after 10 years as an RF tech, and university training in Computer Science, this stuff isn't easy to just "pick up".  Thanks to all of you who actively work on developing Gnu Radio, OOT modules, answer questions on forums/mailing lists, and maintain repositories to help this project.  You're making it easier for people like me.

Regards,

Dustin