Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:21:53 +0000

Hello Dustin!

Wow, thanks for the kind words!
So, while you're picking up on SDR, please don't leave us out in the
dark if you encounter any GNU Radio-related problems. I just this
morning told a room full of people that GNU Radio has many, many users
that we never hear about – until somewhere, someone writes something
about their often extremely interesting use case :)

So, if you can use a discussion of any of the problems you encounter
when using GNU Radio, or just on what you want to use GNU Radio for,
please do go ahead and don't be shy!

There's actually a couple interesting GNU Radio-based projects that
deal with satcom – is there a specific thing that you're interested in
(location, high-rate broadcast, low-rate comms, passive radar…)?

Best regards,
Marcus