[Discuss-gnuradio] Missed Connection at Port Discovery

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missed Connection at Port Discovery
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 11:45:06 -0500

Someone here saw me wearing my GRCon17 hoodie at Port Discovery in Baltimore on Saturday and tried to grab me to chat. I was in the middle of chasing kids around, though, and we didn't really get a chance to talk. You said you had just gotten your hands on a bunch of USRPs and were really excited to start using them.

Please shoot me an e-mail! I'm always interested to hear about your awesome GNU Radio projects!

Cheers,
Ben