[Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting n210 via gigabit ethernet to usb3.0 connec

From: Brandon Dunn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting n210 via gigabit ethernet to usb3.0 connector to raspberry pi 3
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 04:22:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi i've read in past discussion board posts i found that a n210 could possibly be connected to a raspberry pi 3 via a gigabit ethernet to usb3.0 connector. I've recently purchased such a connector and wanted to try it out. When i did, the green light on the ethernet port of the n210 lite up however i seem to be unable to use uhd_find_devices or uhd_usrp_probe even with the args=usrp2 or serial=12345678 or the native ip address ip=192.168.10.2. Does anyone have any experience with this that can help me out?
Thanks,
Brandon