Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-radar and FMCW radar imlementation for measuri

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-radar and FMCW radar imlementation for measuring range with high resolution
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:20:47 -0800

Tilen,

gr-radar is probably still a great starting point. I was playing around
with it just recently, and will be contributing some fixes to gr-radar
in the next few week.

B210 support, I think, is not natively available. I was going to
characterize the TX/TX leakage, I'm not entirely sure how well it'll
fare for radar applications. In you case, leakage could be drown out
your measurements, but maybe it won't.

-- M