[Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tuning

From: matthew venn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tuning
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 21:42:13 +0100

Hi all,
I've got a limesdr that I'm using to learn about SDR. I started with the AM tutorial from the website and have now moved on to something that I can pickup with an antenna.

The flow works, until I tune it. Then I get aU on the log, and the audio changes (it still makes noise), but I can never get the audio back even if I retune to exactly where it was.

I can use the waterfall to find a new frequency, then stop the flow, type that new number as the default tuning and then start and hear audio again. Until I tune...

Any idea why it breaks the audio when I tune it?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Venn