Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio FFT Plot and UBX Maximum Input Power

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio FFT Plot and UBX Maximum Input Power
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 13:50:37 +0100

Dear Ali,

as you've noticed, the dB scale in digital samples just means "relative
to an arbitrary value", and not "relative to a milliwatt". I think
we've talked about that before?

So, in any reasonably constructed signal chain, distortion would start
to appear close to 0 dB Full-ADC-Scale. So all this is alright.

Best regards,
Marcus