Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E312 receiver gets stuck

From: mansourabadi . mojtaba
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E312 receiver gets stuck
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:05:43 +0000

I had the same problem. Even when I built the flowgraph the problem remained.
I think it’s coming from the stages related to signal clock/phase/frequency recovery. Most of these blocks are working as a state machine. For any reason, when the received signal power drops, they probably go to an unknown state.
Unfortunately these blocks have no reset input to initialise them so what you have to do is to re-run the program.
There might be a solution if you use code. But I haven’t used coding.

Sincerely,
Mansour.