[Discuss-gnuradio] [GNU-Radio] Regarding Transfer of files using GNU-Rad

From: Vijaykrishnan Sarangarajan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GNU-Radio] Regarding Transfer of files using GNU-Radio and USRP-N210
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:01:30 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am Vijay and I am a graduate student at University of Colorado-Boulder. I am trying to transfer a text file using a pair of USRP-N210s. I am pretty certain that the transmission is happening ( I checked with a Spectrum Analyser) but I am not able receive the text-file properly.

I have put a Wx-FFT GUI after every block in the Rx to check the flow of data and I feel that the flow is as expected till the Low-pass filter. After the Packet Decoder, there is nothing written in the text-file (size = 0 Bytes).

Frequency = 950 MHz
Sampling Rate = 500K

I have attached the Tx and Rx snippets and any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
VijayKrishnan

VijayKrishnan Sarangarajan
Fall-16 Graduate Student,