Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GNU-Radio] Regarding Transfer of files using GNU

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GNU-Radio] Regarding Transfer of files using GNU-Radio and USRP-N210
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:08:24 +0000

Dear VijayKrishnan,

you use multiple blocks from the "deprecated" category, and these are
deprecated because they have systematic bugs. Don't use them, we can't
help you, that's why they are "deprecated".

So, replace the DPSK block with a simple "Constellation Modulator" on
TX, and do the clock recovery like in our PSK mod tutorial on
tutorials.gnuradio.org

Best regards,
Marcus