Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP Sink sending bursty packets

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP Sink sending bursty packets
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:16:26 -0500

I think you'd want to set that on the UDP sink itself.

On 03/04/2018 01:30 PM, Firdavs Pulat wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Jeff. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to help. I still see bursty packet transmission.

Btw, currently I have: USRP source --> Low-Pass Filter --> ComplexToInterleavedShort --> Endian Swap --> UDP Sink. I added the set_max_noutput_items line at the output of the Endian Swap block since that would be the input to UDP. Is that the only place where I would have to make that change, or on all the blocks?

Thanks!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>