Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a block for line encoding/ decoding

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a block for line encoding/ decoding
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:08:14 +0000

Hi Mehtap,

Um, NRZ(L) is simply something like mapping 0 to -1 and 1 to +1, so
yeah, that exists, either as trivial math operation x·2 -1 or as chunks
to symbol. The different differential applications are easy to
implement using minimal FIR filters like [-1, 1].

I'm pretty sure you've learned that Manchester can be implemented by
XOR with a clock twice as fast as your symbol clock. YOu can hence
implement that using XOR and the repeat block.

Biphase line codes are basically different differential Manchester, so
I'm confident you can build all the things you ask for yourself.

Best regards,
Marcus#