Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tu

From: matthew venn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM decoding flowgraph: Audio terminates when tuning
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:49:11 +0100

Hi Brian and Adrian, thanks for the help.

we've finally gotten around to having another go with gnuradio.
Brian, I tried your settings and we have the same situation. Things work fine until we adjust the tuning, then something happens. There is still some crackling from the speakers, but
we can never get the sound back, even if we retune to exactly where we started.

Attached is the new patch, and the errors that get printed when we tune.
One thing that has changed is there is no aU errors anymore.

Regarding hardware, it's the LimeSDR. My PC is 6 core 3ghz FX6100 with 8gb ram. It hits 50% on one core with gnuradio companion running. When tuning I don't notice a difference.
Thanks!
Matt