[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018 - DTV User Front-End

From: Valian Masdani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018 - DTV User Front-End
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:00:56 +0700

Greetings,

I looked up through the ideas list for GSoC 2018, and I am interested in the DTV Front-End project. I am experienced in using Tkinter for GUI programming in Python, and I have a friend which has an RTL USB dongle which I might be able to use for experimenting. What other GUI tool might be useful for this project? I am really looking forward to contribute to this project.

Regards,
Valian Masdani