Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Continous PSK/ FSK transmitter with discrete data

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Continous PSK/ FSK transmitter with discrete data
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:22:39 +0000

I've got a pretty complicated example at https://github.com/dcajacob/gr-ccsds However, it could be simplified by removing the convolutional encoding.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:15 AM Mehmet Ozcelebi <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear All,
 I have been playing with the blocks shown in " Guided Tutorial PSK Demodulation" and want to
implement my own Transmitter/ Receiver pair.
 First I tried to replace the "Random Source" or "File Source" blocks with a "Socket PDU-TCP Server". I observed that modulation happens only when I sent some characters and of course the demodulator could not lock properly and the data sent is not received correctly.
 What I want is a continous transmission (no burst solutions please). Maybe something where the flowgraph generates "0" s if there is no data from the "Socket PDU" and enters a scrambler.
 Which blocks should I use.
 Thank you in advance.