Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation

From: Yaşar Sinan Nasır
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:43:52 -0500

Hi Marcus,

Yes, after some trial with the provided OFDM .grc files of the GNU Radio, I agree with you on the flexibility of the occupied bins and pilot tones. However, I have an issue. When, I try FFT length input that is greater than 64, I get "<block ofdm_carrier_allocator_cvc (14)>]: Buffer too small for min_noutput_items" error. After a search in the forum I found your comment in https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2014-08/msg00223.html Could you please give more details on what needs to be changed. e.g., do we have to change the source code of the OFDM Carrier Allocator block?

I also have a general question. We have also seen DVB-T2 transmitter as a possible OFDM implementation with high data rate, but we were not able to find a DVB receiver implemented in GNU Radio. Is it available at this time?

Thanks again for your previous responses!
Best,
Sinan