Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:17:45 -0700

Sinan,

    Unfortunately, an LDPC decoder with enough throughput for DVB-T2 (up to 50 Mbps) can't be realized on a general purpose CPU. You have to use a GPU or FPGA. Because of that, there's no DVB-T2 receiver in GNU Radio.

If you're willing to use commercial receivers, I have a fully tested IP over DVB-T2 solution for Linux. It's even IPv6 capable. Here's the block diagram.

IP over DVB-T2

Ron