Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio] How to page down in grc

From: Christopher Clement J
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio] How to page down in grc
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 05:37:26 +0000

Thank You Marcus,

The issue is fixed now.

Regards
Chris
From: Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 12:48 AM
To: address@hidden; Christopher Clement J

Idea: Scroll up. Set the dimension to (1024,1024). Save.
Close GRC. Open GRC. Open File (as different file, this one will get
garbled). Set new dimensions. Save, close, open. Better?

Why am I asking you to do that:

It seems GRC doesn't care about the dimensions you enter there. This is
unusual. Maybe some internal state is broken. Maybe this fixes that.

Thanks!
Marcus