[Discuss-gnuradio] Vector average with decimate block

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vector average with decimate block
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:23:37 -0400

Hello GnuRadio fans,

I’m afraid I’m a complete failure at creating my own vector average
with decimate block.  This is my 4th week at this endeavor...

I’ve run through a number of c++ and python web examples and each time am
getting
hung up somewhere.

I’ve been following the examples from many gnu radio
web sites and trying to get them to complete

Including:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/OutOfTreeModules

I got the C++ example to work but could not get the python qa test to pass.

In any case, the vector average with decimate must be an easy example
but I can not get the qa part to work.

Is there anyone out there who could create the very rudimentary
vector average with decimate that they could share?

Please find my code attached.  The python part is simple.
The QA part is not running yet.

I’ve started with:

gr_modtool create vave
cd gr-vave
gr_modtool add -t decimator -l python vave