Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM

From: Juan Antonio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 01:25:41 +0100

The idea, when I bought the hackrf, was to be able to analyze real signals, viterbi, reed solomon , power, C/N etc ,,,

As I said before, I can record an 8K 64 QAM signal with gqrx and reproduce it with GNURADIO without problems (just a small loss of MER) in a conventional dvb-t receiver

At the moment, and before buying a more powerful computer, I would settle in being able to work with files (recordings) and that the constellations of the flowgraph  would lock

Best regards