Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM

From: Juan Antonio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:26:54 +0100

Thanks Ron

 Now The constellation at the exit of demod reference signal now locks .

The duration of the file is 4 minutes fifty seconds 290 seconds. The four cores work almost 100%

 At the moment I have not got a TS file at the exit that have content

  A question could now be:Why  a file created with gqrx from a real signal does not lock?

The only difference  I  see at a glance between a file created by gqrx and the one you send me is that yours has a much greater relation C/N that mine.

Best  regards