Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-modtool overhaul: Proposal draft

From: swapnil negi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-modtool overhaul: Proposal draft
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 03:09:25 +0530

Hi Nicoloas!
Thanks for your valuable response.
Regarding Python compatibility - I will work upon version independent compatibility using information from the following links:
Link[1] Link[2]
Regarding specific milestones - I have now listed the work that can be assessed after the completion of various phases.
Regarding CV: I have removed the section of such personal details from the CV as well as proposal.

Cheers,
Swapnil Negi