[Discuss-gnuradio] FSK transmitter tutorial

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK transmitter tutorial
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:48:23 +0000

Hi,

I would like to build an FSK modulator/demodulator. I'm using file sink/sources for the moment. I need to be able to specify the two frequencies, baud rate and sample rate (ideally at runtime).
I started with the gr-tutorial for qpsk, hoping to replace the modulation/demodulation with gfsk blocks, but I didn't get the result I was hoping for. I don't fully understand the gfsk module or how to change the frequencies after the modulation. I tried the fsk burst modem example, but it's not what I want. I would rather not use PDUs and I don't want to transmit in bursts.
 I would really appreciate if someone could point me to a tutorial or example on this. These are the resources I have read so far:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial/blob/master/examples/tutorial7/mpsk_stage6.grc
https://nccgroup.github.io/RFTM/fsk_transmitter.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/GNURadio/comments/3u5zp2/gnu_radio_gfsk_modulation_rate_deviation/
http://www.indigresso.com/wiki/doku.php?id=opentag:radios:testing_with_gnuradio