Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Callback Function in Blocks for C++

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Callback Function in Blocks for C++
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:05:38 -0400

Take a look at https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-blocks/include/gnuradio/blocks/throttle.h#L57https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-blocks/lib/throttle_impl.h#L49, and https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-blocks/lib/throttle_impl.cc#L70 as an example.  The XML is at https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-blocks/grc/blocks_throttle.xml#L13