[Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem

From: 김무연
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:19:51 +0900

Hi guys
I want to ask something about synchronization
I am researching about beamforming so I use 2 usrps as transmitters and I use one usrp as a receiver
I can check they send signals and it receives signals
but I need to synchronize Rx with Tx to check the change of amplitude in received signal
Are there any ways to synchronize using normal blocks in gnu radio?
Because still I have no idea about making customized blocks in gnu radio
Thanks