Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error at uhd::time_spec_t::get_system_time(

From: Piotr Swiatkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error at uhd::time_spec_t::get_system_time()
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 15:09:54 +0200

Well, I came back to GR and app development based on GR after a long break.
This is what I saw at https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGRFromSource:

Using PyBOMBS

We are moving to use PyBOMBS as our installation tool for GNU Radio. This will take care of dependencies and allow you to easily install out-of-tree projects.

So, since I may be installing OOT projects, I figured perhaps PyBOMBS might be useful and gave it a try. I guess this was the best move.
In the past, I always made sure all the pre-requisites were satisfied, then manually pulled GR from the repository and build the "good-old" way.
I think I will have to go back to the manual mode as you suggest.

Thanks!