Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Increasing the noutput_items limit

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Increasing the noutput_items limit
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:14:54 +0000

You set a maximum, and what you got is a value below. Did you plan to
set a minimum instead? What is it that you want to achieve?

Also, noutput_items is not _necessarily_ the full buffer. Typically, on
the first call, you'd get offered half the buffer "to keep the spice
flowing", if I remember correctly.

Best regards
Marcus