Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Increasing the noutput_items limit

From: Jason Hein
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Increasing the noutput_items limit
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:32:06 -0400

Marcus,

You're correct, I probably want to set the minimum.  I'm writing a
GRPC source block to accept a data stream over the network.  Each read
over GRPC is about 64k bytes or 32k shorts (noutput_items), so I'd
like to increase this number so I don't have to worry about queueing.
I see a set_min_output_buffer() function, but no
set_min_noutput_items.  I imagine I'll have memory issues if I return
a vector larger than noutput_items?

Jason