[Discuss-gnuradio] FSK Burst emission

From: samuel verdon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK Burst emission
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 10:14:30 +0200

Hello everyone,

Builind a FSK tansiever, I would like to send burst data. All the fec and data maniupation are made with custom block working with message.

After formating everything, I  convert my data to Stream with « PDU to tagged Stream » block and send it to «GFSK mod » block.

This last block needs to have a steam to work (as I understand ). My burst messages come randomly from an UDP port and with different time interval.

When Nothing is tansmit the gnuradio flowgraph stops saying it does not have enough data comming to « PDU to tagged stream» to work.

How can I avoid this problem ? should I send zero between data ?  Is there a bloc to do this ?

Thank you

Sam