Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module with external cpp library

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module with external cpp library
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:17:06 -0400

Hi Sami - Just to be clear: Are you linking to an external library, or are you including the external files & compiling then directly into your GR OOT? There are plenty of good examples on CGRAN of OOTs that do the former -- and probably the latter, which is generally mostly just setting the correct sources for compiling & letting CMake do its magic. Since we don't know the name of your OOT, the error you note doesn't have a lot of meaning. If your OOT is in a public repo somewhere where we could review what you did that would be the most efficient path forward. Cheers! - ML:D