[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio File transmission using Qpsk modulation

From: JONNY LEYIKUN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio File transmission using Qpsk modulation
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 12:52:48 -0400

Dear All

I try to  transmit Audio File using QPSK modulation and Raised cosine waveform on GNU radio platform
I can transmit a clear audio file, constellation sink, and amplitude graph. but when I try to receive using another Laptop the USRP cannot receive the transmit signal so  I cannot hear the audio file
see the file here and please help me if I made a mistake

1.even The USRP transmitter give red light and also the USRP receiver side gives the green light  but I don't know why