Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named RPCConnectionThrift

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named RPCConnectionThrift
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 08:05:03 +0000

Your GNU Radio was built without Thrift support.
You need to uninstall your GNU Radio, go back to the CMake step in
building it, and make sure all the requirements are met: in this case,
PyThrift and thrift, need to be installed probably. The CMake output
will tell you exactly what is missing.

Best regards,
Marcus