Fwd: CCSDS 27 Decoder

From: Jiya Johnson
Subject: Fwd: CCSDS 27 Decoder
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 10:32:04 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jiya Johnson <jiyajohnson10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 4:40 PM
Subject: CCSDS 27 Decoder
To: <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

Hi GNU Radio Community
    I tried to do functionality checking in CCSDS 27 encoder and decoder saw the   implementation bug in github AND modified with CCSDS 27 decoder FEC extended decoder i am having a doubt like why we are using puncturing pattern "11"-no puncturing and why it is not done in CCSDS 27 encoder(since we are not using FEC extended encoder).Screenshots of GRC file i have included and also i am not able figure out BER properly i am getting 10^-1.66 for noise amplitude 0.2.

Thanks in Advance!!

image.png