B2xx round trip delay

From: Ali G. Dezfuli
Subject: B2xx round trip delay
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 08:06:14 +0330

Hi all,
I'd like to measure the round-trip delay (RTD) between two B200 USRPs. For that, I send a raised-cosined-filtered, BPSK modulated PN-sequence, and as soon as
I get this signal at the receiver, send back the same sequence from the Rx to the Tx, and by correlation, I find the RTD.
The question is that the measured RTD is not fixed. I wonder how can I make it fixed when the distance between the two USRPs is fixed.
After that (A -> B -> A) I want to do that in reverse order (B -> A -> B) and expect to have the same RTD.
Thanks