Re: compiling gr-limesdr error

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: Re: compiling gr-limesdr error
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 15:57:29 -0400

Hi Marcus,

I replied to Robin, but not the list, sorry.  One of the things I did in the past (over 2 years ago) was to port gr-limesdr to gnuradio 3.9, that work is available at https://github.com/chrisjohgorman/gr-limesdr .  I did it to try to understand how to port something with gr_modtool and had planned to buy a limesdr.  I believe this will still work with 3.10, but without any hardware to test out, I'm not 100% sure.

Best regards,

Chris