Re: so now what?

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: so now what?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:55:15 -0500

Thanks for the info Philippe.

> I have done this twice, he seems not to be interested. But there is a
GNUstep
> section on freshmeat, now.

Good to know.

> BTW the old Dev community is pretty aware of GS, it is just that in most
cases
> there is no 'business model' for them to use/work with it *now* - at least
this
> is what several persons have told me.

What the heck does that mean?  Could you spell out this concern more
explicitly.  Perhaps if we could address it, if we could come up with a
clearly articulated "business model" for use of GNUstep, it could be more
effectively advocated in a business context.

regards,
christian.