building gnustep-base on OSX

From: Jason Jobe
Subject: building gnustep-base on OSX
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 12:11:37 -0500

Hey, I've been developing NeXTStep/Openstep/MacOSX almost from the beginning
and I am very excited about have a cross-platform solution. Of particular
interest is getting EOF.

My current platform of choice is OSX and I've been trying to get the gnustep
packages built therein. To date with no success.

Has anyone does this? What configuration should I use? I've tried
powerpc-apple-macos10 and -osx.

Personally, I look forward to leveraging OSX to create GNUstep.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Jason